List of random things that go through my head on a regular basis, a lot of which are diabetes related:
- carb counting and dosing insulin is harder than it sounds.
- please don't offer me sugar free candy. It tastes gross, still has lots of carbs in it and makes my stomach hurt.
- why won't winter ever end?
- I want to go for a run/bike/swim, should I set a temp basal? If so, for how long and by how much?
- I can't believe radio stations are still playing Nickelback.
- is that snack bolus worthy?
- I need coffee stat.
- if I push snooze once more will I make it to work on time?
- did I remember to pack my glucose meter?
- should I bother drying my hair or just sleep a bit longer and wear it back? (usually wear it back).
- I really should clean the upstairs bathroom more.
- I wonder how my organs are fairing after over a year and a half of diabetes?
- Man my infusion site is itchy.
- do I have enough insulin/strips/pump supplies at home?
- when do I get paid next?
- why are the Kardashian's famous? I mean really people.
- what should I have for supper.
- did I leave the patio door open this morning when I let the dogs out?
- is it bedtime yet?
- what blog post should I actually finish?
Post a Comment