Thursday 4 April 2013

March 2013 Training Wrap Up

Another solid month of base training behind me.  I am feeling stronger and my energy is increasing with the extra daylight hours.  I did not get as much swimming in as I would like and hopefully will be able to motivate myself to get back into the habit of swimming before work at least once a week and again on the weekend.  Overall I am very pleased with my progress.  Here it is:
Hours of training = 39.5 hours
Spin x 12 = 295 km's
Run x 7 = 85.7 km's
Swim x 2 = 6,550m
Row x 6 = 18.8 km's
Weights/tabata/kinesis/kickboxing/core= 12.5 hours
Rest days = 4
Also went snowboarding to Lake Louise and I won't count it in my training but I worked pretty hard :)
So far April is off to a good start and so far I have logged 32km's of running and 27.5 km's of spin with 1.5 hours of strength thrown in.  We are due for one more dump of snow in the next 24 hours and then I hope we can get on with spring already!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! It all adds up pretty quickly doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocking it girl!
    You are quite the varied exerciser! I have trouble fitting in only cycling into my routine.

    ReplyDelete