Today over at the DSMA they have suggested that the DOC get to know each other better by answering the following 48 questions. Inspired by Meri at OurDiabetic Life, I thought I would share my answers here on my blog to let you all know a bit about me. Feel free to re-post on your own blog or twitter!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last Thursday during a long and stressful day.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I used to like my handwriting when I was in High School, when we wrote instead of used computers. Ever since computers have taken over my handwriting has gone downhill. I print most of the time so I can read my own writing. It is shameful.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Roasted chicken or genova salami (or both together)
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No human children, just two adorable fuzzy Westies called Basil and Kasper.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I am pretty sure I would be. I am pretty easy going and like to have fun. Also everyone needs to have at least one friend that is a ginger…right?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Not a lot, but enough.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
I do and wish I did not. For years they put me through torture. Apparently not enough torture to have them removed.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not a chance. I would consider sky diving for some reason though, tandem of course. The thought of tossing myself off a platform head first only to be whipped back into the air does not fill me with joy, it fills me with terror.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
It used to be Cheerios or Shreddies (loved both the same amount). Unfortunately since being diagnosed Type 1 diabetic and celiac I cannot eat the stuff. I have tried all sort of gluten free cereals and no matter what my blood sugar spikes. So I gave up.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Always! This is one of the things my Dad drove into my head.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I know I am.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I don’t eat ice cream much anymore as it also plays havoc with the blood sugars, but I always loved plain old chocolate ice cream. Also ice cream cake.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My cousins and aunt in England
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Speaking my mind more and learning to say no.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black dress shoes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My workmate’s ipod and office noises.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
The smell right before it rains
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Not that important.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Cannot decide – beach house in a mountain range
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football, English Football and Baseball
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Not anymore, had cataract surgery in both eyes last year after being diagnosed. Must wear reading glasses though.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Just one? I love food! Peanut butter, cheese, popcorn, apples, carrots, spinach.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Moonrise Kingdom – loved it!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
I am a cardio junkie
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer I guess….
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Just finished Wild by Cheryl Strayed last night. Not sure what is next, I have a million books to read.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad, just my desk
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
My nieces and nephews laughing or my dogs snoring
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
I a rock n’ roll, alternative punk fan
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
St. Albert, Alberta
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
Everybody needs a ginger in their lives! YES for sure! this was awesome to read!ReplyDelete